It’s easier now more than ever for alumni to keep up-to-date about what's happening with Franciscan University and share all their news with their fellow graduates!
- Become a Member - The easiest way to stay connected is to become a member of our alumni online community. As a member of the online community you will have exclusive access to the alumni directory making it easy to find your old classmates. Complete a New User Registration, or Login to the Community today!
- Class Notes - Did you just get a new job? Just moved or had a baby? We want to hear from you! Share your alumni success story and submit a class note.
- Prayer Requests - are you in need of spiritual assistance? Let us know your special prayer intentions and allow us to pray with and for you.
- Transcripts - need a copy of your transcript? Transcripts can now be ordered online! Or you can contact the Registrar’s Office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (740) 283-6226.
- Alumni/Career Services Graduate Survey - Please take 3- 5 minutes to tell us what you have done since graduation. Are you working or in graduate school? Have you joined a religious order or are you doing missionary work? Whatever, you are doing, we want to know!
And don't forget to update your contact information so you can stay in the loop of all the latest Franciscan alumni news and events!